HTML1

This is the Moomoo's website ! Moo it !!

HTML Code

Saturday 28 May 2011

Geraldine Lee Shen May

Ask almost anyone who knows me what they think of me and you're bound to hear the words 'bubbly' and 'cheerful'. When you first meet me, you may get the impression that I'm unfriendly or intimidating but that's probably because I'm nervous and have no idea what to say! But honestly, I'm a down-to-earth, straightforward, usually-happy person who loves making new friends. :D

I daydream a lot,  I get high on laughter and large doses of sugar, I like dancing, and I think my dog is the cutest thing in the universe. My main passion though, is baking. One of my dreams is to become the best baker in the world! Not a very realistic dream, but still within reach. I mean, why not? I just have to come up with the ultimate cupcake and cookie recipe and I'm set to go! Just watching someone else sink their teeth into something I made, and hearing the words "this is really good" gives me a big boost of happiness and satisfaction knowing that someone is enjoying something that I put so much effort into! :)

"Aspirations". The word itself sounds inspiring - it speaks about dreams and who we want to be. As a child, I had wanted to be so many things; an astronaut, a pilot, a deep sea diver, a mermaid. Nothing stood in my way!! At least, nothing that I could see at that point in time. I mean, who was to say I couldn't grow a tail, jump into the sea and live there for as long as I wanted? Who would have challenged me if I wanted to fly into space?

Now as I have grown older, I want to be someone who is able to motivate others. I want to be someone who can inspire others to go for their dreams and motivate them to the point where they think they're Superman and are capable of doing anything! People will be happier and more satisfied with themselves, if only they can get themselves to start what they've always dreamed of doing. Rather than thinking that their dream is far from their grasp, I'd want people to just try and reach for it. Even if they fail, then they can have a new dream, rather than wondering "what if".

No comments:

Post a Comment