HTML1

This is the Moomoo's website ! Moo it !!

HTML Code

Saturday 28 May 2011

Chiam Su Ruey, Ray

 <<<<Yup, that's me right there, thinking about my goal, my future. Am i on the right path? What i want to achieve in the future? Nahhhh, I was just sitting right there for 2 hours thinking where the hell did all the fish go. Haha. Anyway let me introduce myself. Hi, my name is Chiam Su Ruey. Most of my friends call me Ray. going to be 21 years "young" this October. I do not drink, smoke, and gamble. Only gamble during Chinese New Year. *smiley face* Okay okay, i admit, i drink a little, on special occasion of cause. But it gives me a huge headache after that, that is why i hate drinking! I am a funny guy who likes to tell lame jokes sometimes or maybe all the time, that is what my friends told me. Well, no jokes no fun, right? Besides that, I love magic tricks, one of the reason i took psychology degree is because of that. Wanted to prove that does mind reading really exist, apparently it does not exist but mind manipulating does. Been performing to my friends till they do not want to play poker and "blackjack" with me. 

 I believe that in order to earn something, you have to fight for it. There is no free lunch in this world. Talking about lunch is making me hungry XD. Back to the point, no one will offer you something if you do not earn it. When i was a kid, i always wanted to be a police officer (typical dream job for a boy). As times goes by, i realized that was not what i wanted to be. Actually I want to be a CRIMINAL.....    ...........................OGIST, a criminologist. After watching "Criminal Minds", what they (the criminal) were doing are beyond our understanding.  That is also another reason why i am taking psychology degree. I want to further my study by taking Master in Criminology in the future. In order to achieve that goal, I need to work really hard from now on. Okay, enough of my personal life, if you want to know more, please call 016-AWESOME ( it's fake, you can try though XD) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment